Tuesday, November 15, 2005

pubic hair lies

yesssssss.... george bush lies. someone said to me today "okay, name ONE bush lie". after a moment of silence in which i experienced a w.o.p.p.e.r.-style tic-tac-toe brain meltdown, i came up with this list of quotes off the top of my head:
  • mission accomplished
  • brownie you're doing a heckuva job
  • noone predicted the levees would break
  • noone could have imagined them hijacking airplanes
  • iraq sought to buy yellowcake uranium from africa
  • saddam has denied access to u.n. weapons inspectors
  • iraq has weapons of mass destruction
  • we know exactly where they are
  • freedom is on the march
  • we will be welcomed as liberators
  • i'm a uniter not a divider
  • i released all my national guard records
  • social security is in serious and immediate jeopardy
  • iraq has aided al qaeda
  • cost of his medicare bill
  • i'm against nation-building
  • the vast majority of my tax cuts go to people at the bottom
  • the united states does not torture
if anyone wants to add some more, feel free. it's not hard. just find anything that's ever come out of his mouth.

5 comments:

jenny said...

so how did the 'someone' react to that? :)

Phillip said...

as always there were alot of "wells..." and "ums...." and some talking points. it's so easy to refute anything a modern-day republican comes at you with that it's not even fun anymore. still satisfying though :)

Flamingo Jones said...

I'm feeling so uninspired at this exact second, that I briefly considered cross-posting my MySpace comment as well as my posts. But that's just ridiculous. Even if it was a lot funnier than this one.

Phillip said...

ha, you may as well. let the scant few who read my blog enjoy your comments.

Ian McGibboney said...

--"I'm a man of peace."
--"No one wants war."
--"I quit drinking."
--"I choked on a pretzel."
--"We are doing every thing we can to help Louisiana." (Did he even say this?)
--"I am not a crook." (Not Bush, obviously, but if he did say this it would be a lie.)