Thursday, April 21, 2005

spell this motherfucker

last night i was in a spelling bee at my old middle school, where my mom was once my algebra teacher (and another piece of the puzzle falls into place eh?). she was also emceeing the bee. i was one of three people left. my mother gave the other students moderately easy words... i think "vagabond" or "aardvark", but i don't remember exactly. upon my turn, she made me think of the perfect adjective to describe action jackson, and spell it. i've never seen action jackson, so i just picked a difficult adjective to spell (again, can't remember the word exactly). i spelled it correctlly, but it wasn't apt for action jackson. so i lost and cursed at my mom in front of the student body and walked out.

but i woke up this morning very disheartened and moody. i imdb'd action jackson, found out that it starred carl weathers, and now have the odd inclination to get a stew on.

No comments: