if, however, i were to look on the positive side of things (which i am not apt to do) i could take some solace in my nice little xanax hangover, and also that george bush's support for his social security plan has dipped to 38%. that george, what a mischievous little scallawag he is.
other great nuggets from the poll:
- 47% of those polled trusted the democratic party to deal with the issue of social security benefits, while 37% trusted republicans
- 75% held a favorable opinion of the aarp, which has taken a lead role in opposing the president's plan.
- 87% had doubts that the president would be able to find his own ass with two hands and a flashlight
- 31% said they'd choose death-by-guillotine for paris hilton, while 69% preferred some sort of venereal disease
- 53% considered math a "theory", while 45% said it was fact. 2% wrote in the answer "derp"
does the social security issue bore you? well, asshole, it's going to be todays 20 to 40 year-olds who are going to get butt-fucked by our beloved ever-braying jackass president's "plan". that's right - i'm going to get raped when i go senile (which should be a pretty smooth transition for me). i want to have good drugs when i get old! i want sponge baths and catheters! daytime television dammit! food i don't have to chew!