Monday, January 24, 2005

whatever, i don't care, we all die

today is officially the most depressing day of the year. i would have thought last week's inaugural thursday would have won.

on saturday night my friend r was so fucked up that he urinated in my bathroom sink (mental note: buy new toothbrush, toothpaste, hand soap, razor, deodorant, faucet fixtures, bathroom sink). friend r is an odd fellow, and brought back to my apartment from downtown ("out") a homeless person. that's right, a homeless person. i gave him a $20 to leave. i was drunk and stoned and stupid.

and my saturday was shaping up so well. i had an xsnacks buzz during the afternoon, i was lounging outside enjoying the overcast weather, smoking my menthols, sucking down my beloved tanqueray. and then all the weirdness.

and listen to the injustice of this. my friend j who lives in new york city met thurston moore and kim gordon at a bar saturday night. god my life sucks taint! i'm bribing homeless people to leave my home (my home! where i sleep and play with toys) and my friend is small-talking with thurston moore at a bar.

cherish these moments phizz. these truly are your wonder years (sans a winnie cooper... oh danica, when will you answer my calls and emails?).

No comments: