Sunday, October 24, 2004

sunday morning music

and of course by "morning" i mean whenever (and if ever) i wake up on sunday. nonetheless, i've had something of a routine of listening to certain albums on sunday mornings, and today i thought i'd share. colon:

neutral milk hotel - in the aeroplane over the sea
the sundays - reading, writing and arithmetic (started out just because of the band name, but it really is good on a sunday morning)
francine - 40 on a fall day
the shins - oh inverted world
the detroit cobras - love, life and leaving
brian wilson - smile (latest addition)

i don't always listen to all of these, but that's the gist.

october 24, 2004 pledge: on october 24, 2005, i will have a much better day/night, without having many of my current goals unrealized. you got that year-from-now me? don't make me break my foot off in my ass.

No comments: