Sunday, September 05, 2004

warped nihilism

woo woo, football season started. look how excited i am. see? see the excitement on my face? watch. watch. this is how excited i am. look.

labor day actually takes on significance when you have a job. no spectacular significance mind you; it's still a day in my life. frankly i'm indifferent on being off or not. how generation-xyz of me right?

album of the jour: the vines winning days

their first album pissed me off - maybe two decent songs and filler. i fucking hate that. this one is a good listen though, definitely more substantive.

3 comments:

Sierra said...

Hey Phiz, long time no see :) I hate football! oh and yeah, it sucks we all have to go back to work now. But it was nice to get a little break. I guess

Anonymous said...

Identity Theif!

Phillip said...

i used to like it, right up until i started hating it.