Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Anywhere and Anyone else but Here and Me

I'm going to try to include more pictures in every post I write, just to make it more an appealing reading endeavor.

If rollover minutes are any indication of lifelessness, then color me king. I now have over 3,000 rollover minutes stemming from months of not meeting my 450-minute allotment. I should be happy but that's just not my modus operandi. I'm more Eeyore.

Just through my own nature I'm trigger-happy to consider myself worthless, intolerable (intro- and extrovertly) and a social brigund-by-bribery. And I'm either hyper-absent-minded or just way more retarded than I give myself credit for.

I write this becaus I know those of you reading it know me well enough to realize that I am anything but "sorry for myself". If anything I'm enraged at myself for being in such a state, for not somehow being a stronger person that doesn't allow himself to get into such foolish mindsets.

I'm on the verge of becoming a 30 year-old bachelor with cats living in a one-bedroom shithole that frankly and sadly Im lucky to have. Maybe a nice coat of paint would cheer me up, or at least get me high. God bless lead-based (say it five times fast).

It's just been an unusually viceral period of shit for me lately Maybe if I started stealing stuff I'd feel a little less... sedated.

Currently Listening to:
Francine

28 Plastic Blue Versions of Endings Without You
(2003)

No comments: