i got schadenfreudy when the republican party finally began to reap a little of what it had sown, although it's tragic that people's lives are lost and otherwise devastated as a result. frankly i would love for their goals to come to fruition. i'd also love it if i could shit gold, but that's not very likely to happen either.
in all sincerety i hope the rest of the world has a better year in 2006.
personally though 2005 was a good year. i'm not going into detail.
the obligatory list of 2006 goals:
- maintenance - eye exams, glasses (i was supposed to get last year), visit the dentist, get a percription for this cold
- keep avoiding sugar (should i? can i?)
- relocate - find job in minneapolis, find place to live in minneapolis, go to minneapolis, be in minneapolis
- stick with the vegetarian diet
- learn to play guitar -- really do it this time dickhead
- no more giving chucky cheese tokens to homeless people
- bring down the neo-fascist zombie brigade fundamentalist christian conservative movement and expose them to the light
- build a new computer for myself
- continue to work on reaching higher levels of self-actualization and find peace in solitude and acceptance of "i"
- start running again
- write more, maybe try to get published
- do more volunteer/charity work
- become more politically active instead of just bitching
- maybe not so much blasphemy (second opinions on this one?)
auld lang syne, and peaches.