it completely boggles my mind that my little brother is going to be flying fighter jets. i consider it a productive day personally if i clean out my cat's shit box and avoid getting drunk. it's a comparative nightmare.
but i'll get over it. i'll take solace in my new iPod 30G. here's some reasons why it completely kicks the nano's bony ass:
- holds fifteen (15) times as much music
- if you saw how small the 30G actually is you would understand the uselessness of the nano
- literally the size of a deck of cards
- 15 hour battery life, so 15 hours to avoid conversation with strangers
- seemingly infinite selection of accessories and adapters
the san antonio santos? the san antonio chicas? the san antonio san antonians? the "qualcom in association with at&t presents the san antonio football kickers"?