Wednesday, June 02, 2004

dream diary

my mom was teaching a rollerskating class in the gym of one of my former high schools, except it was a college class. i went with her to hang out while she was teaching. i stayed in a storage room that had a bunch of sports equipment, band instruments and ten-speed bicycles. for some reason one of my former managers was there in the storage room/space with me, making me nervous. one of the kids in the class got a megaphone and said something about me taking up a valuable parking space outside, and that the only reason i got it was because my mom was a teacher. the class laughed. all this made me irate and i wanted badly to skate out onto the gym floor in my rollerblades and do physical harm to this person, but my manager held me back. and a good thing too, since the student turned out to be a girl with a deep voice, not a male. i would have looked rather foolish skating out to beat up a girl, especially if she turned out to be one of those miss-fitness-america types who could kick my ass. i got even madder at the situation, though, because my mom didn't really reprimand her. i think ashton kutcher was in the class.

anyway, i woke up from an otherwise wonderful rest feeling pissed off and depressed. freud you suck.

album du jour: pj harvey uh huh her

No comments: