Tuesday, January 27, 2004

chaunceboy send me your new site

this afternoon i spilled dr. pepper on my keyboard so i finally had to bite the bullet and hook up my wireless that i got for xmas. i was just being lazy, in re. not hooking i up. it really is pretty cool. i wonder how long it will be before i spill something on this one. watch this:

right now i'm on my bed lying down

now i'm sitting in front of my tv

right now i'm not even looking.....back turned to (on) all of you (all both of you)

i'm going to squat in cindy's apartment for a couple of days so i may be incommunicado. do you like avacado? she works during the day so i need to bring some type of arts & crafts projects. i was thinking of taking all my entertainment weekly magazines and making some pre-emptive collage christmas cards (past efforts have included "a ricky martin cailente crhistmas" and duran duran "hungy like the jesus" cards).

plus tomorrow i'm going to the low-vision aid center here in lafayette to experiement with all types of visual aids (at the low-vision aid center? get the fuck out...). maybe i will finally be able to learn how to read.

album du jour: doves the last broadcast

No comments: