Thursday, December 25, 2003

ansel adams

my parents, aunt, and grandmother are in the living room watching a movie they have all seen several times. this morning, being xmas and all, there were several new dvds in our stockings. yet still they stick with the tried and true. just goes to show how the older you get the more averse to change you are. there's also a video rental store not 5 minutes down the road, although i'm sure it's closed. but they still never rent anything. only when i'm in town.

my brother and i are jockeying for time on my mom's new dell. my father bought her a 20 inch flat screen monitor to go with it, which, in case you don't know, runs around a grand. add that to the wireless keyboard/mouse and the fact that he more than likely bought it at retail, and good gravy. i should start sucking up holding out for more.

i got a really cool digital camera, but it's pretty compact and i'm afraid i'm going to lose it one night while trying to take it out on the town with me to immortalize debauchery. hey me, remind myself that's what disposables are for.

i'm going to go eat ham now. that's not a euphemism. sick bastards.

album du jour: edie brickell volcano

No comments: