Thursday, November 13, 2003

wah sohhhh

i haven't laughed so hard in such a long time as i did while watching most extreme elmination challenge tonight. it's a stupid japanese stunt show, but sooo hilarious. my throat hurts from gafawing.

my cat seems hell-bent on being very obtrusive. she's trying to settle in between my arms while i'm typing on my computer. what an attention whore.

speaking of which, some of you may have noticed i've whored myself out a bit as well (notice the ads?). what can i say, i have to finance my every-growing liquid drano addiction.

my personality and the lifestyle to which i am accustomed are not conducive to working a nine-to-five job for little money and less appreciation.

and hey hey, le tigre is on last call tonight with will ferrell....that just makes my weekend.

album du jour: centro-matic love you just the same

No comments: