Wednesday, November 12, 2003

mele Kalikimaka

this morning (afternoon really, my relative morning) i tried a can of red bull energy drink. it did not give me wings. it gave me a stomach ache. probably just as well though, as one can costs two dollars. i bet it would go well with vodka (what doesn't????).

i've noticed some other people have these lists of 100 interesting facts about themselves on their blogs. i've been thinking about doing it, although i have no idea whether or not i could make it to 100. i may comprise several different lists actually. i already have my depressing things going, then i may do the above-mentioned, and maybe a list of my 100 favorite albums. that would have to be an ever-changing lexicon though (the list is alive. and i think thursdays for me are now going to be shoegaze days and fridays are eighties days. although i'm not sure about this--i've not been a fan of theme days in the past. i had a bad experience once with a hawaiian shirt once (hey that could be interesting fact #1). i don't want to talk about it.

really i should make an entire page dedicated to shoegazing. at least for myself.

album du jour: cranes tragedy of orestes and electra

No comments: