Thursday, October 16, 2003

tempt

my good friend jill from new york city is going to be in town next weekend for my birthday festivities (by "festivities" i mean the drinking of both cranberry juice and vodka....perhaps even together). how fortuitous for me. i almost went into lafayette tonight (whaaaaa?) but decided to save the funds for next week.

sometimes i hate it when movies have a profound effect on me. not to say that i just saw a movie that had a "real" profound effect on me, but perhaps a small degree of profoundness. especially when i'm in a quasi-pleasant mood and am then brought back to normal levels of malaise by said movie. the universe is not well when i am almost cheery. so, fuck you universe (what's the worst that could happen right?).

album du jour: mates of state team boo

No comments: