Saturday, October 04, 2003

nevermind the bollocks

my word tina fey is a catch. she's married though. maya--hot, amy poeler--hot. i can't watch the news because the anchors are too gorgeous, now the trend is infringing on my snl ritual. i love the jb though, always and forever.

i ditched the wedding today, which i don't think made much of a difference. my parents said they had a fender-bender on the way back from baton rouge with an unlicensed crackhead. quite a tale, and quite glad am i that i did not witness it first hand. i'm not around people that often, but i'd rather be alone all day than encounter the dregs, although my ego could stand some edification through relativity now and then.

also, the preview for scary movie 3 was just on. i think i'm dumber than i was a few seconds ago.

album du jour: buzzcocks singles going steady

i watched the movie 24 hour party people today (fantastic) and it reminded me how much i used to love punk. and really the buzzcocks inspired alot of my favorite bands to date (ash, idlewild, et. al. brit rock). ostensibly the sex pistols in fact influenced the buzzcocks, but i prefer the latter.

No comments: