Tuesday, September 16, 2003

cause i'm fucking tired

my favorite dr. phil quotes from letterman (taken wonderfully out of context):

When I was like...4th, 5th, 6th, 7th grade, I raised pigeons.
I would eat Coco Puffs if I got hungry enough.
Do you realize that you can't play the game of life with sweaty palms?
I wanna be Miss America.
The day's OK, and then I smoke dope and get over it.
Kids hate me.
Daddy loves you.
Oh, I'm just casually taking heroin.
From this point forward I want you to start living as a gay woman.
You're fat, stupid, and a pig.
You bastard!
I can't believe you aren't happy for me, you wretched bitch.
If I have to cry, then I'll cry. If crying doesn't get it done, then alright, I'll start choking.
You know what? I'm a big boy.
When I spit at my mother, bad things happen.
(to a young girl) You're not a good person.

yeah, this is one of those lazy entries that result when i have nothing worthwhile to write about (not that writing about my cat regurgitating yesterday was gold or anything). i'm just on the cusp of a slumber that i pray (not literally) will last at least 15 numb hours. they say these otc antihistamines aren't "habit-forming" (such a nicer word than "addictive"). i'm not so sre abii ut thhth. ,, ,mna.t .. ........lk...................

album of the day: le tigre feminist sweepstakes

find it odd that a male would like girls of rage music? well suck on it, it's good.

No comments: