Friday, August 29, 2003

cop-out

name this movie excerpt and win a cookie--

do i have an origianl thought in my head
my bald head
maybe if i were happier my hair wouldn't be falling out
life is short
i need to make the most of it
today is the first day of the rest of my life
i'm a walking cliche
i really need to go to the doctor, have my leg checked,
there's something wrong with one
the dentist called again, i'm way overdue
if i stopped putting things off i would be happier
all i do is sit on my fat ass
if my ass wasn't fat i would be happier
i wouldn't have to wear these shirts with the tails out all the time
like that's fooling anyone
fatass
i should start jogging again
five miles a day
really do it this time
maybe rock climbing
i need to turn my life around
what do i need to do
i need to fall in love
i need to have a girlfriend
i need to read more, improve myself
what if i learned russian or something?
or took up an instrument?
i could speak chinese
i could be the screenwriter who speaks chinese, and plays the oboe
that would be cool
i should get my hair cut short
stop trying to fool myself and everyone else into thinking i have a full head of hair
how pathetic is that
just be real, confident
isn't that what women are attracted to?
men don't have to be attractive
but that's not true, especially these days
almost as much pressure on men as there is on women these days
why should i be made to feel i have to apologize for my existence?
maybe it's my brain chemistry
maybe that's what's wrong with me
bad chemistry
all my problems and anxiety can be reduced to a chemical imbalance or some kind of misfiring synapses
i need to get help for that
but i'll still be ugly though
nothing's gonna change that.


album of the day: pinback this is a pinback cd

granted, it is one of their older albums, however it is the soundrack of my today. plus it's just an all-around simplistic mood......fest.

No comments: