Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Won't someone PLEASE think of the children?

I've decided to get on the wagon for a while (on the wagon or off? Whichever one means not drinking). I'm starting to develop a beer gut on top of the fried stuff/cheese/po-boys gut I already had. Plus the initial layer of baby fat.

If you were in Helena, Montana, and you bought a handbasket you would have a Helena handbasket. I hate myself.

A republican congressman, Mark Foley, has been having cybersex and sending lewd e-mails to male pages under the age of 16. Yes, sweet sweet pedophilia!

No child left behind? No child's behind left...

The worse part is that the republican congressional leadership knew about it and did nothing for fear of political rammifications. Politics over pedophilia. Dog bless the USA.

I bet he knows what the sound of one hand typing is.


Currently Listening to:
Greg Laswell

Through Toledo (2006)

No comments: