Friday, June 18, 2004

puff puff give

my boss was late this morning so i had to wait on the stoop outside the offices for him to arrive. while i was waiting this really nice-looking female passed me to go up the stairs to the offices above ours. she was smoking a cigarette when she passed me. the last girlfriend i had was a smoker, and i found it disgusting in many ways - it got to the point where i started having a bias against all smokers. when i saw this person though the smell really didn't seem that offensive. so maybe my disapproval of smoking just stems from associating it with a really mean ex-girlfriend (who refused to chew gum to make her breath smell better - what the fuck?). i actually used to be a smoker, and now relegate myself to indulging only when drinking. how can you not right? i wonder if i could now get away with being just a little intolerant of smoking, since i did quit myself. eh, probably not.

album du jour: the daindy warhols 13 tales from urban bohemia

No comments: