Wednesday, June 23, 2004

the humpday dance (is your chance)

today i am all alone, all by myself, no one is looking.... i was thinking of you (old green day lyrics - ahhh high school). everyone else is working in cameron parish, so i'm handling all the phone calls whilst i download music and play scrabble blast on msn. that's right, i'm playing games at work in my second week. wanna fight about it?

and i can piss with the door open! why does that excite me... i can snoop around and take off my shoes and pump up the volume on my laptop and lip-sync all the live-long day. yeah i'm gonna get fired.

favorite word(s) of the day: chickenhawk war pimps (guess what it refers to)

lately i've been strangely addicted to dandy warhols music. i've always loved them but recently i cant get their songs out of my head and really don't feel like listening to anything else. and this concerns me because i really don't want to get tired of it. i'll have to ration it out, interject some other stuff in between my listens and interpretive dancing. i was listening to monkey house yesterday afternoon and i think my boss saw me lip-syncing. not a big deal though.

early morning revelation: lip-sync is the oppositve of karaoke

i wish it was friday. i want beer, and lots of it.

album du jour: dandy warhols dandy warhols come down

1 comment:

Phillip said...

dandy's rule ok?