Friday, February 06, 2004

shit about me (not on me)

- i like monkeys
- i only drink if i'm smoking and vice versa
- my favorite food is frozen food
- i will never take a wife - don't know why
- i am heterosexual
- i'm very perceptive and naive
- i still have all my wisdom teeth (embedded in my gums, not in a drawer somewhere)
- i take paxil and wellbutrin for social anxiety and depression, and recently xanax cr
- i am not proud of anything
- i leave my windows open and my fan on in the winter
- i hate sundays
- material possessions are extraordinarily unimportant to me
- i am cynical, but healthfully
- i like girls with glasses
- i hate self-pity, yet find myself immersed in it constantly
- i don't like having to answer to people
- my favorite weather is cold and overcast
- my favorite invention is air conditioning
- i generally dislike covers, re-mixes, or songs sampling other songs - be original robots!
- i do not watch any television
- i cut my own hair
- i write with my left hand, throw things with my right
- my earliest memory is of my younger brother of two years being born
- i blame my parents for my emotional problems, but don't resent them
- i forgive very easily, to a fault
- i'm probably going to die at an early age
- if i ever get cancer i don't want chemotherapy
- my ideal girlfriend would be an asian named margaret
- i can get along with anyone, although may have to act to do so
- i used to cut myself to relieve pain, and still sometimes do
- i don't talk to anyone i graduated high school with
- i play the piano and saxophone and would like to teach myself guitar
- i have rhythm