Saturday, January 03, 2004

where does he get those wonderful toys

so many of my christmas presents require a usb port on my computer - my canon, my external hard drive, scanner (not a new item - just one i happened to find in my old closet), mp3 player, and wireless keyboard/mouse receiver. and since my desktop is somewhat old it only has 2 ports, so i'm using my laptop's as well (the two are networked). i feel mad.....delightfully, whimsically mad (sometimes i smell my hands because they remind me of my mother!)!

and also i feel a bit out of control - buying dvd's like they're going out of style. i also bought these really boss leather wristbands (rockstyle) to go with the leather condom i bought. all studded, naturally.

is louisiana really that disagreeable that it has to be 80 fucking degrees in january? isn't it unpleasant enough?

album du jour: the cranes population 4

No comments: