Monday, January 19, 2004

stoli stoli stoli

my apologies for being lax in my blog upkeep, but i tend to need a few days rest after a night of binge drinking. i guess i can't use that as an excuse - i sleep for days on end generally without reason. but it was an interesting weekend, frought with drama which, thankfully, had nothing to do with me, but unfotunately i had to bear witness to. not a fan of the drama. especially drama involving drunk whores who like to tell stories (ala taxicab confessions). but luckily drunk ranting whores can be dropped off and quickly forgotten, especially when your alcohol consumption converts much of the night's unfortunate experiences into what i like to call "blackouts". demon liquor my ass.

i had a very nice martin luther king jr. day, watching many movies (none of which were very spectacular), laughing and lying. i watched the mothman prophecies last night and it really scared me, which is a good thing because i rarely get frightened by movies anymore. it definitely now carries my seal of approval.

another day of movies with cindy tomorrow. it's nice to find someone who can sit through eight movies in a row with you, with occasional sarcastic comments insterted where necessary (and other things inserted where unnecessary have i said too much oh my god?).

album du jour: the stills logic will break your heart

No comments: