Monday, January 12, 2004

poor, cheap and lazy

the chickens hang around outside my bedroom window. i don't know how i feel about that. hungry maybe.

my lady friend is almost nine years my senior. i rather like that. you hear alot these days about younger men dating older women, since i care so much about what the rest of the world is doing, especially hollywood...

i woke up and went walking this morning (by which i mean noon) then cut the grass for my lovely aunt, although there was very little grass and very many leaves. i don't ask questions.

riddle me this - do i have to pay to put pictures up on here? i know it's only about five bucks a month, but i'm cheap and poor.

i'm going to sell all my vhs tapes as a lot on ebay. tired of dealing with clutter.

album du jour: her space holiday young machines

No comments: