Thursday, December 11, 2003

methodone methodone

for the last decade or so i have been a diet coke addict. my consumption rates vary, but in the last year or so i've been operating at a 4-can-a-day level. it's the caffeine mostly, but it's just always been something i can't start my days (or nights, depending on when and if i wake up) without. for the last week, however, i haven't had a single one. i've been drinking my green tea in the morning, which is much more suitable for cold weather (i always leave my windows open in the winter). and i am just astounded at how much more energy i have since i gave up the dc. people say all tha time that aspertane (from the artificial sweeteners) is bad for you in many ways, and usually that just made me want it more. but i really think that it was draining me, despite the caffeine. so now, as a major lifestyle change, i am officially off of diet coke.

i bet if a crack addict read this entry they'd want to kick my ass. (diet coke? ever suck dick for 25 cents and a piece of cardboard nigga?!?). what am i saying, crackies don't read.

album du jour: stretch princess fun with humans

check out their home page and look at the guy on the left (i think his name is james wright). he has this oh-shit-man-i-just-trashed-my-dad's-beamer-on-prom-night-and-i-forgot-my-name look. i found it tres drole.

No comments: