Friday, December 05, 2003

eat your heart out menendez

my only personal christmas tradition: i drink whiskey with ice while watching it's a wonderful life and sometimes make myself tear up a bit at the end. i have to be alone with all the lights out whilst this happens. it sounds lonely but i really do enjoy it. i will be spending the holidays back in san antonio, as i may have mentioned, and my two-week visit is going to be peppered with visit's to my mom's psychologist, so that i may allay her and my dad's concerns. i just learned that she needed one - apparently because of me and my life's lack of direction (or my reverse interpretation of it). i had no idea what to give my mother for christmas, but now i've found out that i've already given her the gift of emotional distress. as a stocking stuffer i may inflict some manic depression or bipolarity. i'll just throw the guilt of causing my mother mental anguish on the pile of esteem-fucks i currently push up the hill. 'tis the season afterall.

album du jour: sun kil moon ghosts of the great highway

No comments: