Tuesday, November 25, 2003

shoot dang

today my pa and i trapsed all over the san antonio area visiting home depot, a tile shop, a flatbed trailer for sale on the side of the road, and my uncle's new house addition, still under construction. all in all, it was an extremely boring and exhausting day. however i did get to spend time with my dad, which makes it all more than worth it.

we're supposed to go to my uncle's thrusday for a big family thanksgiving.... fest, but i believe i'm going to fein an illness to avoid the whole thing. i'm extremely down on social gatherings of any kind at the moment, especially ones where family members who haven't seen you in a while individually ask you how you've been, where you're working, what's new, and other questions which i'd rather not answer once, much less repeatedly. i think i'd rather come across as being rude than a deadbeat, so truancy is alright with me. plus i could put on my own thanksgiving extravaganza here by myself involving me lying like a beached whale in front of the tv eating doritos off my own gut.

album du jour: curve come clean

No comments: